Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Bunco

Before October is over I better post about our bunco from this month.  Shannon was the hostess and decided on the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.  If you know me or have followed my blog for a while, I'm sure you know that this subject is dear to my heart.   Breast Cancer Awareness is also very dear to Shannon because she lost her grandmother to this dreaded illness.  I was excited about Shannon hosting because I finally got to see her new house and because I knew she put a lot of thought in to the night.  For favors we each got a "Fight Like a Girl" bag with goodies inside!  I also won the "last bunco" prize so that was pretty cool!  We all had a lot of fun! Here are a few pics from the night...

{the winners}

{the whole crew}

{cute Meagan}


No comments: