Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New York City

When Jon and I first met and were getting to know each other, we started talking about traveling.  I told him that I had always wanted to go to New York and he told me that he would take me one day.  I didn't think it would come true so soon!  We left for New York on Easter Sunday and came back four days later.  It was an incredible trip!  We did all of the "typical touristy" things, went to Battery Park to check out the Statue of Liberty, went to Ground Zero, saw the Brooklyn Bridge, went to the top floor of the Empire State Building, walked around Central park, etc.  We were also told to do a few not-so-touristy things...so we went to Serendipity and drank frozen hot chocolate, ate a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery, ate at Tavern on the Green, and racked up on purses in Chinatown.  We had a really good trip and had so much fun spending time together.  There are too many pictures to upload so I included the link to all of them. 

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=431116008/a=48541434_48541434/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

No comments: