Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting ready for Baby Julian

Jon and I went to DFW this past weekend to visit with some friends and help shower them with gifts before their precious baby boy arrives in August.   I'll tell more about our full weekend later, because first I want to tell you about Adrianne's way cute baby shower.  It was hosted by 3 of her close friends (Kara, Katie, and Lisa).  They went with an owl theme and really made the place look cute! 

This was the banner hanging in the kitchen.  Isn't it super cute?

All the yummy food...

and the super delicious cake!  A full-time nurse/baker on the side made the cake! What an awesome job she did!!

The cookie buffet/party favor! Very creative!


Adrianne amongst all her gifts!  Julian is already one spoiled little boy! :)

This was at the entrance and gave each guest the opportunity to write a piece of advice for the mommy and daddy to be and hang it on the tree. What a sweet idea!

Me and the mommy-to-be, Adrianne!  

I am so excited for Adrianne and Ruben and I know that they will be amazing parents!  I can't wait to meet baby Julian! I know he will be precious!!

No comments: