Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ready for some R & R

Lately I feel like I have been working like a dog! (Not sure where that phrase originated from, but if you were basing it off of my dogs, it would mean I have in fact not worked very hard.  My dogs have the life-they lay around and cuddle with us, play in small spurts, eat, and sleep!)  Back to the subject at hand...I have been working quite a bit lately...but it's all in preparation for our week long vacation here...
We are headed to the beach in Florida this week and I CAN NOT WAIT!  I plan on sitting on the beach with this these two beauties in my hands...

I also plan on building a sandcastle or two, playing some mini-golf, shopping, eating delicious food, and spending time with my family! We will be staying with my parents and my brother.  My sister is going to be able to come down for part of the time and stay too, which will be nice because I haven't seen her since March!  My grandparents and aunt, uncle, and cousin will also be down there.  It's going to be a great time! I am so ready to relax and maybe get a little tan! I also plan on spending lots of quality time with this guy...
He sure does make life so much more enjoyable! I love him! :)



1 comment:

MaryMargaret said...

I'm so jealous! I want a beer and some toes-in-the-sand time, too. Y'all have fun, and be careful on the trip down there!