Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Beginnings

I graduated from college in August and was ready for my "life to begin."  I accepted a job in Fort Worth, Texas and was anxious to move from home.  Jon and I packed our things and made the big move!  It was scary and exciting all at the same time! Scared of being an adult, totally on my own, with a new job/career, and my whole life ahead of me.  Scared of meeting new people and leaving all my friends behind.  Excited about leaving home (a little sad too), but ready to see what else was out there.  Now here I am!  I am a "real nurse,"  at an incredible children's hospital, and I work with great people! I couldn't be happier with my job!  Jon loves his job, and although we have totally different schedules now, we are adjusting.  Fort Worth is a fun city with lots to do.  Jon and I have slowly learned our way around, at least to the grocery store, the good restaurants, and the mall!  We are having a lot of fun in this big city!  Moving here was definitely a huge step, but I'm glad I took it!    Overall, I am very thankful that God has lead me down this path, and I am looking forward to what He has planned for me!

Trust the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: