Sunday, November 2, 2008

Visitors

So, Jon and I have been here 2 months and have come to love it!  Jon's parents and our good friends, Matthew and Kay, helped us move in.  It was a job to say the least!  We moved in to a two bedroom apartment so that our friends and family would come and visit.  Our first guests were Amber and Devin.  We had so much fun when they came in town!  We went to the Dallas Zoo and then that night we ate dinner at P.F. Changs (one of my favs!) and then went out downtown.  We started at the Flying Saucer and then went Pete's Piano Bar.We had a blast!
  

Our next visitors were my parents and my little brother! We had plans of going to the Fort Worth Zoo but Hurricane Gustav ruined our outdoor plans.  We went to the mall and then to eat dinner.  We also made a stop by the water gardens in downtown Fort Worth the next day.  I loved it when my family came in town!  I always love their company!
 

A couple of weeks later Jon's parents came to visit, but I had to work.  I was only able to eat dinner with them before I went to work one day.  I know they had a good time, especially when they went to Central Market and racked up on some goodies!
* This picture is from a different time, but I didn't want to leave anyone out! :) *

I'm glad we have had so many people come to visit us, and I look forward to more people coming to stay!  We love having guests! :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hooray! You have a blog, love all the new pics. See you soon!