Monday, December 26, 2011

Reindeer Cake Pops

One night while aimlessly browsing Pinterest I came across a picture of some reindeer cake pops and of course "pinned it" to my  'experiments' board.  I love to make cake balls/pops and I love themes, so being able to turn a cake ball into a reindeer cake pop was right up my alley.  This past week while trying to decide what to do for my co-workers for Christmas, I came across my 'experiments' board on Pinterest and immediately knew that I wanted to make the cake pops.  Here is how they turned out...

< half the cake pops are dipped in chocolate >

< Rudolph with your nose so bright... >

< almost done >

< Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer >
I was pleased with how they turned out and now I want to make more "themed" cake pops.  We will see what I can find to do next...

No comments: