Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

To my hubby: Happy Valentine's Day my love!  I couldn't imagine what life would be like without you, and I am so thankful that God brought us together.  We have had many trials and many celebrations and I wouldn't change it for the world.  You make me happier than I ever could have imagined.  I enjoy going through life with you because you make it so much better!


I was hoping to be welcoming our baby girl in to this world today.  What would be sweeter than a baby on Valentine's Day?!  It looks more like I will be nursing Jon back to health.  I have to have a healthy husband before Lillian arrives!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

If we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.  
-1 John 4:12

No comments: