Thursday, February 21, 2013

I can see it...

the light at the end of the tunnel that is! I went back to the doctor today. I'm at 2cm now, which is not much, but it is progress from Monday. We decided that if Lillian has not made her appearance by Sunday we will be heading to the hospital to be induced. I went to the hospital after my appointment and registered. Everything is good to go now. We will be making our way to Highland hospital on Sunday around midnight and get induction going. Maybe Lillian will decide to make her debut before Sunday. Maybe she is waiting it out and wanting a little help. No matter what, we will get to meet our sweet baby girl by Monday. I'm anxious, excited, nervous, and ready! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

No comments: