Friday, June 28, 2013

Five on Friday


I love reading the hello! happiness blog, and decided to join up with the Five on Friday link up.  I have been needing some inspiration for something to write about besides our sweet baby.  :)  So here goes...

{one}

My birthday is on Sunday!  This will be my last year in my twenties.  That seems crazy to say.  I never thought my life would be like it is today at this age, but I am loving every minute of it and feeling very blessed!



{two}

My co-worker came to work talking about an awesome book she was in the middle of reading, one that she just couldn't put down because it was so good.  So, I downloaded Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn on my nook based on her recommendation.  I have been wanting a good book to read, so I am anxious to get started on this one.



{three}

Of course I couldn't write a post without mentioning Lillian in some form or fashion.  Lately my breastmilk supply has decreased so I decided to make some lactation cookies.  I had to go to several different stores to get all the goods I needed to bake them.  They turned out great!  Not sure yet if they really work, but I'm enjoying eating them anyway! (I'll do a separate post about the cookies at a later date)

(terrible iPhone pic)


{four}

I wish I was a risk taker.  I would LOVE to open a party planning business, and my husband keeps encouraging me to, but I am too scared of failure.  It would just be a side job thing.  I would keep my current full-time job.  I am so scared of failure that it is preventing me from taking the next step to make it happen.

{five}

I'm looking forward to our weekly Saturday morning trip to our local farmer's market tomorrow.  I am in need of some more squash.  I may also stop by the Plum Nelly Flower Farm booth and treat myself to a cute bouquet for my birthday!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



No comments: