Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday today!!  We started Lillian's first Independence Day off by taking a walk in the park.  The weather, mostly the temperature, was perfect this morning, so we took advantage of it.

After our walk we stopped at Rhino for some coffee and breakfast.  Then I came home and made some treats to take to my aunt's house for the family get together.   I dipped some strawberries in chocolate to make them more patriotic.  I also made individual red, white, and blue fruit pizzas.  I was proud of my themed treats! :)  



We had a wonderful day spending time with family celebrating the 4th of July.  

Thankful today and always to live in our free country and to those that defend our country to keep it this way!  Happy 4th of July!








No comments: