Friday, July 5, 2013

Five on Friday


{one}

I have to brag on myself for just a second...We had a weight loss challenge this past month at work and I won!!  I am so proud of myself.  I had big plans to workout a lot to lose the weight, but that didn't happen as much as I would have liked.  I did really watch what I ate and I kept walking.  I lost 9 lbs in the month of June.  I have lost 51 lbs since giving birth 4 1/2 months ago!  (I gained 57 lbs while pregnant)  I signed up for the weight loss challenge at work this month too!

{two}

I really want to get back in to baking more.  I always love baking and I don't know why I don't do it more often?! I know my husband would enjoy it if I would make more sweet treats, but it may not help me get back to pre-baby weight!  I am thinking about baking these good looking cupcakes this weekend.

{three}

My husband and I have been talking more about getting a jogging stroller.  He runs a lot more than I do, but I have high hopes of starting to run/jog soon.  It's going to take me a little bit to get to where I can run for any significant length of time, but I have to start somewhere.  There are tons of options for strollers out there, and it is very overwhelming!  Any suggestions??

{four}

I could very easily become addicted to online shopping!  It is so convenient to sit on my comfy couch and buy all the things my heart desires without fighting the crowds and driving all over town, not to mention our city has terrible shopping options.  Lately (this week-yikes!) I have ordered myself a pair of shorts, a dress, and a shirt.  I have ordered a Christmas dress (already?! I know!!), pair of shorts, and more bows for Lillian.  My husband doesn't seem too surprised these days when a package arrives at the door.

{five}

There are still a few things I have left to do in Lillian's nursery.  I am not sure why I have not done them yet because they are simple tasks.  I need to buy and hang 2 white shelves.  I need to order a cover for her changing pad (a blanket is our cover right now).  I also want to use some of the left over fabric from her bedding to make this.  Maybe this weekend I will have the motivation to get these things done.  Once I am finished with those things, I will post a picture or two of her room and how it was transformed into a nursery.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! TGIF!

2 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Congrats on winning the weight loss challenge - that's awesome and you should be so proud of yourself!!

Sarah said...

Your willingness to exercise is inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Xo, Sarah http://www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com/2013/07/sarahthebella-on-instagram.html