Thursday, September 8, 2011

No Fake Baking!

I made an agreement with my husband that after the wedding I would no longer go to the tanning bed.  It was stupid for me to go in the first place because I have had 4 moles on my back removed and 2 of them had to have more removed because of "cancerous cells."   No melanoma for me, please!  Since I am no longer going to the tanning bed I wanted a good self-tanner.  I was recommended one called Fake Bake, but have not been able to find it at a store in town.  I went to Sephora and was recommended a self-tanner wipe called Kate Somerville 360 (ironically it was a black sales lady who recommended it).   One wipe was enough for my face and my body.  It said that after 2 hours I would be able to see a difference, and I did!  I (along with my black sales lady) have to recommend this self-tanner.  It is a little on the pricey side, but worth it.  It does not smell like most self-tanners.  It was not "streaky" what so ever!  It did not turn me orange.  One thing is that it did fade after about 3-4 days, but I figured that was typical.   I did not take before and after pictures, I'm sorry!  I do plan on applying this self-tanner again this weekend so hopefully I will remember to take pictures at that time.
You should try it!

No comments: