Thursday, January 10, 2013

33 weeks

We are one week further along! I swear some days it feels like the pregnancy has flown by and others I think I've been pregnant for years! We had a check up with the doctor yesterday and everything went really well. I only gained 1 pound again these last 2 weeks! This time I was really shocked because I have felt super puffy and swollen, but the scale said different. My blood pressure is still really good! She did say this time that I'm measuring (my fundal height) a little big so sweet Lillian may in fact be a chunk. We will know for sure next appointment when we have an ultrasound and get her measurements. We go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and that will be an important appointment because we will have an ultrasound, a CBC check (to see if this iron is doing the job), and I will be "checked" to see if anything is happening. After that we will start going every week to the doctor. It's really coming down to the wire now!
I have been feeling pretty good I must say! My feet do hurt a lot in the evenings but I try to put them up as much as possible once I'm home. Reflux is getting worse despite the Protonix and Tums, but I guess there is no way to prevent that when I'm running out of room in my abdomen. Jon did find me some Tums breath mints- double score!
The room has not been painted, but that's partially my fault because I have yet to clean out the last few things of ours in the room. I am now contemplating just painting one wall in the room, having a pink accent wall, but I don't think Jon is real fond of the idea. The dresser has turned into a disaster and headache! It looks terrible and we are trying to figure out how to fix it! Poor Lillian may not have her room all ready until she goes to kindergarten!
This weekend my sweet friends and Schumpert co-workers are throwing me a baby shower! I am so excited! I know these ladies are going to do a great job and everything will be so wonderful! I will be sure to take lots of pictures to post!
I want to give a shout out to one of my great friends, Kay, and her hubby, Matthew (from The Sweet and Sours) they will be welcoming their sweet baby boy, Luke, into this world today! I can't wait to meet him and I hope mommy has a great delivery!

No comments: