Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Time

Thanksgiving day was spent with lots of family time, and I really enjoyed it!  We ate lunch at my grandmother's (step-dad's mom) house, and all of that side of the family was there.  It was so good to see everyone and catch up on what they have all been up to.  After lunch Jon and I spent some time with my parents checking out their land and where they are going to build their house.  I am really excited for them and can't wait for it to be finished!  That night Jon and I went with his parents, his uncles, and his uncle Jeff's friend, Lisa, to see the Christmas lights in Natchitoches.  It was fun to walk around and see all the lights and window shop (all the stores were closed).   I am so thankful for my family and the time spent with them!
Here are a few pictures from Natchitoches....






I have been a little bit of a scrooge and just can not get myself in to the Christmas spirit this year.  I do have to admit that seeing all the Christmas lights and decorations did spark a little something inside of me.  

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

such cute pics! I know I have already told you this but I love that you have a westie too! I dont know how you keep your so white! Mine is always diggin and gettin dirty =]

Danielle said...

Thanks Rebecca! Annabelle is not a digger, but that could also be because she's inside most of the time. We do have a hard time keeping her white around her eyes, because her "eye boogers" tend to stain her pretty white hair! Don't you just love having a westie? They are so much fun!! :)