Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gracias!

My first blog award courtesy of Mary @ My Worry Bird! Thank you so much!  You absolutely made my day!!  Mary is a very sweet friend who is in the process of IVF.  Friday is the big day and I am SOOOO (picture me saying it like Sophia Grace) excited for her and Paul (her hubby)!  If you don't mind, add them to your prayer list and definitely keep them in mind on Friday.  
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, 
and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers
with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

The five blogs I want to recognize for this award are:
1- Homemade Happiness via Jamiee
2- Dancing with Sunshine via Nicole
3- Focused Linz via Lindsey
4- Simply Stated via Joanna
5- Beautie and the Belle via Rebecca

No comments: