Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Much To Be Thankful For

 As I sit here on Thanksgiving morning drinking my coffee and watching the Thanksgiving Day parade I am very grateful for the life He has blessed me with.  I feel that I have so much to be thankful for!  I am so very thankful for the people in my life, my family and friends. They are always supportive and encouraging and make life so much more enjoyable.  I am thankful for my job and the opportunity to care for children.   I don't feel that I am deserving of what I have, but I am appreciate and grateful.   I am looking forward to the future and what He has planned for my life!

 Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power 
   and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, 
   for everything in heaven and earth is yours. 
 Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; 
   you are exalted as head over all. 
 Wealth and honor come from you; 
   you are the ruler of all things. 
 In your hands are strength and power 
   to exalt and give strength to all. 
 Now, our God, we give you thanks, 
   and praise your glorious name.
                 1 Chronicles 29:11-13

I hope that you find yourself blessed this Thanksgiving and that you have the opportunity to spend time with family and friends. 

No comments: