Monday, September 10, 2012

Embrace The Bump

Wouldn't it be nice to find out you are pregnant and then wake up the next day with the nice round pregnant belly?  Maybe not everyone would like that, but I would.  It has been hard for me to accept the fact that I am gaining a stomach, mainly because it has looked most like a beer gut.   I wasn't the skinniest chick in the world before I was pregnant, but I wasn't caring a monster truck spare tire around either.   This past week I have decided to embrace the bump!  I have been wearing shirts that are fitted and pants instead of loose summer dresses.  It definitely helps that the belly is a little more rounded now.  The 6 pack of beer gut was starting to depress me.  I have been asked a few times if I am carrying twins, but I just smile and politely deny that fact, and am thankful they can tell I am pregnant and not just fat!

This is definitely not a good picture of me,
 but I feel it shows me embracing the bump!
Jon is my belly photographer and he's always making me laugh,
that's why I look silly in this picture.
 

1 comment:

Kay Sour said...

I love this picture and your bump! Don't worry, soon enough it will be protruding!