Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Review in Pictures

What a year 2012 has been!
I threw Jon a 30th birthday beer tasting and mustache bash! 
We celebrated Jon's 30th birthday at Windrush Grill

We made it to our one year wedding anniversary!

We celebrated Easter at our house with family.

We visited wineries in south Texas to celebrate our anniversary.

We celebrated my step-dad's 50th birthday fiesta style.
We lost weight on the cabbage soup diet.
My best friend, Holly, had a sweet baby boy!
On Cinco de Mayo we celebrated being together for 6 years!


I left working nights in PICU and started a day job in adult oncology.
I watched my good friend, Micaela, marry her high school sweetheart.
We found out we were pregnant!
I turned 28!


Jon put on our very own firework show!

We went to Fort Worth to celebrate Julian turning 1!!
Our house went up for sale (only to never actually sell).

We found out Tiny Cox is a girl!!

Jon tore his achilles tendon and had surgery and a long road to recovery!
I went to my first LSU game!

We celebrated sweet Riley's 1st birthday!


Christmas was celebrated at our house with family.
This has truly been a wonderful year.  It was a roller coaster of ups and downs and disappointments and surprises, but I wouldn't change it if I could.  Jon and I feel very blessed and know that God is in total control of this life we have been given.  We are looking forward to all the exciting things in store for us in 2013!  Happy New Year!!

No comments: