Thursday, May 10, 2012

BLR

I made a gender reveal cake for my best friend, Holly, back in November (you can read about it here).  Well the sweet little boy we had all been so anxiously awaiting arrived one week early in April.  Holly was at work (she works at the same hospital as me but on a different unit) when she went in to labor.  She was quickly admitted to the L&D floor.  I was also working, so I made frequent trips throughout the night to check on her and the baby.  A while back Holly had asked me to be there with Baleigh so that Jeremiah (her husband) could be with her.  That morning Jeremiah and Baleigh got there, and Jeremiah and Holly were quickly prepped and taken to the OR.  Baleigh and I passed the time until her baby brother was born by acting silly, watching cartoons, and talking about what baby brother (BryceLeo as she calls him) would be like.

At 8:44 A.M. on April 10, 2012 Bryce Leo Rivers made his appearance in this world!  He is such a precious baby boy!



Jeremiah and Baleigh with Bryce


Baleigh is a proud big sister!


how sweet is he!!

I couldn't be happier for Holly, Jeremiah, and Baleigh.  They have one cute little boy to be proud of!  And since Mother's Day is approaching, I would like to give a shout out to Holly and let her know how proud I am of her!  She is an amazing mother, a wonderful wife, a dedicated student (in school for her masters), a full-time employee, and a great friend! I am thankful to have Holly, and her family, in my life, and I look forward to many more years of friendship.

No comments: