Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day Five...Protein and Tomatoes

all my maters

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Day five was all about protein and tomatoes (oh and wonder soup).  I love tomatoes so this day was not too shabby.  For breakfast I had sliced tomato with a tad of seasoning (yumm, right?)  For lunch I made a recipe from skinnytaste called Skillet Cajun Flounder with Tomatoes, but I substituted tilapia for the flounder.  It was a great combination of the protein and tomatoes.  I also had a bowl of soup.  Up until this day, the soup had not been so bad.  After eating a delicious meal, the soup tasted bland and just down right gross.  I choked it down anyway.
Skillet Cajun Tilapia with Tomatoes

For dinner I baked chicken and sliced some tomatoes.  I had plans of making a tomato salsa something to  top the chicken but I just ran out of time before I had to leave for work.  And I can't forget I had a bowl of soup.

Day six will also be an easier one.  It is protein and vegetables day.  There are so many varieties of vegetables, and I like them all! The end is near...

No comments: