Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day Two...Veggies

Let me recap Day One before I tell you about Day #2...After eating fruit (and of course wonder soup) all of day #1, my mouth was raw (I suppose from the acid and sugar in the fruit) and I had ZERO energy when I woke up!  I did lose 5 pounds...which is the only thing that kept me going on this diet.
For day two the diet required eating vegetables (no beans, peas or corn) and of course, wonder soup.  You are also allowed to have one potato with a small amount of butter.  When I woke up without any energy, I was so ready for some food.  I immediately chopped up zucchini, squash, and purple onion, spiced it up and put it in the oven.  For my first meal of the day I ate a baked potato, purple onion, squash, zucchini, and a bowl of not so wonder ful soup.  I was in heaven eating that potato, even with the small amount of butter!  I stuffed my face and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Day #2 consisted of a lot of wonder soup, squash, zucchini, purple onion, broccoli, and carrots.  I did have one small salad as well.  This day has not been as hard as the previous, but I have also been eating every 3-4 hours.  Day three is a combination of Day #1 and Day #2.  I am going to have to make another trip to the grocery store, because I am about out of wonder soup, and I am ready for a different variety of vegetables.  Keeping my eye on the goal...

No comments: