Monday, May 14, 2012

Day Seven...Fruits, Veggies, and Their Juices

The very last day (it feels so good to say that) was not bad at all.  It was basically a repeat of day three but add in some juice.  Technically day seven is comprised of fruits, vegetables, and juice.  One of the websites says vegetable juice and another says fruit juice.  I guess it's up to you to decide.  It also states you are allowed one cup of brown rice, but I didn't have any so I just forgot about it.  The first meal of the day consisted of stir fried vegetables (with minimal amount of oil and some added water), steamed asparagus, strawberries, and cantaloupe.  The next meal was the salad from day three with a minimal amount of balsamic vinaigrette dressing, squash and zucchini left overs, and a bowl of wonder soup (are you surprised?) with a peach for dessert.  I have also been snacking on strawberries and pineapple.  I am not a vegetable juice fan, so fruit juice is what I had to stick with.  I really enjoyed Naked's reduced calorie tropical juice.  It has cherries, coconut water, mango, passion fruit, orange, apple, and pineapple in it!  Very good, you must try it!  I almost can't believe this long and dreaded week is over!  Look for a review post about it in the near future!

No comments: