Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kick-Start...

I'm constantly complaining about my weight, feeling depressed because my clothes don't fit, but yet I CAN NOT stop eating all the yummy food out there!  Two girls I work with are getting married this next month and are trying to lose weight.  We all decided we needed a "kick start" so we chose to do the "7 Day Detox Diet" aka "Cabbage Soup Diet."   There are specific things to eat each day, along with "wonder soup," which is the cabbage based soup.   Today was day one and consisted of eating fruits, except bananas, and wonder soup.  I went to the store this morning and stocked up on fruits and veggies (and I spent an arm and a leg I must say!).  I got home and started making the wonder soup.
the HUGE pot I had to use...

all the ingredients for the "wonder soup"

"Wonder Soup"

My first meal of the day was the soup, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries.
picture of my first meal...beano included :)
As this first day is coming to an end,  I must say it has been tough.  I am tired of fruit already!  I am definitely looking forward to my one opportunity of eating a potato on day two!  Also, I have been drinking SO much water, that I might as well stay on the potty!  Wish us luck...we still have 6 more days!

No comments: