Monday, August 22, 2011

Loves

9.  I love lazy Sunday afternoons.  You come home from lunch after church, put on some pj pants, curl up on the couch, maybe even catch up on some shows on the dvr, and have no real responsibility.  It's always nice when a good afternoon shower graces with it's presence, makes napping much more enjoyable!

8.  I love baking!  I have a great big sweet tooth, so being able to make goodies to satisfy that sweet tooth is always a plus.   It doesn't matter if it is a cake, cupcakes, cake balls, pies, cobblers, cookies, etc.  Although, I am not the best at cookies yet, but practice makes perfect, right?

7.  I love makeup.  I am not one to really experiment with my makeup, but I really like different eye shadows.  My most recent purchase is Lorac 3D Mascara.  It was recommended to me (or else I would not have spent $20 or so on it), and I love it!  I have also recently started buying some of the elf products at Target after reading reviews on other blogs, and I am satisfied so far.

6.  I love sweet tea. Maybe it is because I grew up in the south, but dinner just isn't complete without some sweet tea!  I try to drink unsweet tea and use artificial sweetener, but that doesn't even compare.

5.  I love going to the dentist.  I have never had to have major dental work done, so until then I will enjoy having my teeth cleaned every 6 months.  I love how clean my mouth and teeth feel when I leave the dentist!

4.  I love sleeping on the couch.  (I just need a bigger couch so my husband and pups can fit on it with me)  I love to curl up on my favorite blanket on the couch and fall asleep (this usually happens on a nightly basis while watching TV).

3.  I love Charley and Annabelle! They are the sweetest puppies ever!  I love when Charley is in the mood to cuddle and he will come and curl up next to me and keep me company.  I love Annabelle's sweet personality, she always wants everyone to feel so loved, so she freely passes out her wet kisses!  They bring so much joy to my life!
caught in action
snuggled up
2.  I love my husband!  Jon is my absolute best friend and the greatest thing in my life! 

1.  I love God!  He has definitely blessed me with more than I could ever dream of and I am so very thankful for that.




No comments: