- Work all day Tuesday (that's right, I said all day-meaning I will work a few hours in the day time and then work 12 hours that night...oh the things I get myself in to!)
- My grandmother is having knee replacement surgery Wednesday- please say a prayer for her and the surgeon...we want a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!
- Make cakeball pops (I have volunteered to make "princess cake pops" for my dear friend's daughter's birthday party. I am a little nervous because I have never made them for someone else, nor have I decorated them princess style-wish me luck!)
- Girl's lunch date on Wednesday to see The Help!
- My husband's good friend's father will be laid to rest on Wednesday, so the hubby and I will be attending the funeral
- Look over the new ACLS garb and take the class on Thursday
- Dye a dress for my husband...yes, I did say for my husband.
Monday, August 8, 2011
On the agenda this week
On the agenda for the week: